What is School Council?
- Is a legally formed body that is given powers to set the key directions of a school
- Is the major governing body of the school
- Plays an important role in school accountability and improvement processes
- Endorses the key school planning, evaluation and reporting documents
Who is on School Council?
- There are 3 categories of membership:
- Parent members
- DET employee members
- Community (co-opted) members (optional)
- School councillors are elected for a two-year term
Please Click below to download one of the documents
- Click here to view ANAPHYLAXIS Management Policy (PDF)
- Click here to view Cyber-Bullying Management Policy (PDF)
- Click here to view Medication Policy (PDF)
The school strategic plan enables everyone in the school community including students, parents and all staff, to know what the school is aiming to achieve over the next four years, how it intends to achieve the goals and targets and the improvement strategies identified to support improvement.
Annual Implementation Plan
The Annual Implementation Plan describes how the key improvement strategies in the school’s strategic plan will be put into place and how they will be monitored. The annual implementation plan also incorporates other significant projects to be undertaken by the school in that year.