Lyndale Greens School Uniform
Our school uniform ensures our students develop and maintain a strong sense of identity and pride as a member of the Lyndale Greens Primary School community. A uniform also provides ease of identification, particularly when students are on excursions. The uniform has been developed in close consultation with the parent and student community. We aim to keep the requirements to a minimum with cross-functional uses, seasonal considerations and unisex options.
Our aim is to provide a uniform which is of high quality, durable and easy to wear and maintain.
- It is compulsory for all students from Prep to Year 6 to wear the school uniform.
- The school uniform must be worn during school hours, when all external school activities, such as sport or excursions, or to any other event at the discretion of the Principal.
- No other fashion garment is permitted to be worn in conjunction with the school uniform.
- Parents should consider providing their child with well-fitted, supportive, closed-toed black school shoes for everyday wear.
- Prep parents could also consider shoes with velcro straps for ease of use.
- Students are encouraged to wear sports shoes for physical education and sporting activities.
- The wide-brimmed school hat must be worn in Terms 1 and 4 (September to April). No hat, no play.
- When representing Lyndale Greens Primary School activities, correct uniform according to the particular sport, is essential. requirements are communicated to individuals concerned prior to the event. In some cases, specific uniforms may loaned to the student by the school for that particular event.
- All shoulder-length hair should be neatly tied up at all times during school hours.
- With the exception of shoes and underwear, all school uniform items are available for purchase at the Uniform Shop which is run by parent volunteers.
- In cases of hardship please contact the Principal. This will be confidential.
Please remember to name all items.
A Lost Property area is located in the school and is often overflowing with un-named items of clothing. At the end of each term the Lost Property is emptied.